dimanche 21 juin 2009

Skeptic Romeo's Ballad


We'll meet

………. ....... when no time

...................... .........comes

across..a date one day too short


and a kiss

what a kiss!

now

lo and behold

my bad luck

for -I ascertain- it really was about to happen

but. for that blank date

woe

what a love!

[we'll in no time]

hard

if we ever [ever] meet



don’t trust my words

don’t trust my mouth

only my eyes-behold



for they saw when love happened

in the past.

but for ..t[[knock for a loop]

that missing damned date

and a kiss

what a kiss!

[we will in no time]

both swallowed . like a


…… ……would you and I

lo and behold!

what a luck

we never met


0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil

Creative Commons License
Cette création est mise à disposition sous un contrat Creative Commons.